My Fav New Obsession!!! #1 (Flash Tattoos/Metallic Tattoos)

Hey guys so I've been thinking of doing this little series on my blog of my favorite new obsession that has currently piqued my interest. It can be absolutely anything. Plus why would I want to limit myself? If any of you have been following since I've first started my blog or have looked through my posts you will see that I write about a variety of things.

So first off, what are metallic or flash tattoos? Well here is an example of it below. These tattoos have been quite trendy over the summer and especially during coachella and music festivals. But this trend has not died out or at least for me it hasn't. 

I absolutely love wearing these flash tattoos because I do want to get a tattoo but wearing these definitely helped me decide where and what I would like to get. Plus I just love having them on my hands. I don't know what it is about it but I just love having them where I can see them. 

There are ones that you can put around your wrists, ankles, neck, arms and practically anywhere you can think of. There are some shaped as arrows, feathers, geometric shapes, and much much more. 


Below is a picture all the ones that I currently have and as you can see I have quite a few of them. Don't they make you want to wear them all? I know I want to. Some of you may be wondering where I got so many and how much I paid for them. I know that some clothing stores sell some and they cost way too much! The same sort of designs and the same amount of tattoos are sold for around $15-$20. But for each package of flash tattoos it only costs me $1.25-$1.50 amazing price, right? If I'm lucky enough to find them at the dollar store I go ahead and stock up on them. So yes check your local dollar store and you might be lucky to find them. They do last quite a while about a week or so before they start coming off. 

If you would like to try these tattoos out you can click on the link down below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)