bellápierre Gel eyeliner (Ebony) Review

I received this gel eyeliner in my May Ipsy glam bag. If you don't know Ipsy is a beauty subscription service where you can pay $10 a month if you live in the states, however, if you live in Canada like I do you would have to pay $14.95 American dollars. If you would like to check them out you can click here.

Basic Info:
I received a full size version of bellápierre's gel eye liner in Ebony which retails for $14.99 and is 1.8 grams. This gel liner is a creamy, preservative-free eyeliner pencil formulated with pure 100% minerals, natural waxes and antioxidants.

Opinion:
First off I have to say that this is an amazing gel eyeliner! It has great pigmentation as you can see from the picture below. On the top left part of the picture I have swatches of this eyeliner. The swatch on the left shows just how pigmented this eyeliner can get. I did layer the swatch by two to three times. The swatch on the right is just one swipe of the liner so you can build the color. It glides on smoothly which is something that I do love and appreciate in a liner.

Now the picture on the top right is my poor attempt at doing a winged eyeliner look using bellápierre's gel liner and what I did is that I lined my upper lid using the pencil then also using the pencil I made a small line diagonally then using a very thin pencil brush I extended the line to have a "nice" polished finished look to the liner. You do have a small amount of time to play with the liner before it sets so work fast lol.

This gel liner has amazing staying power. It does not budge from my lids when I apply it. This is the only eyeliner gel or otherwise that I use when I know I'm going to have a long day at school or work.
The only problem is which is a bit of irony on my part is that it is difficult to remove the liner. Ironic, right? We try so hard to find an eyeliner that will stay on forever but when we do we complain that it is hard to remove. But it's not that big of a deal.

Rating:
If I would have to rate this product on 10 I would give this gel eyeliner 9.9 on 10 but realistically speaking this is a 10/10 product. The only complaint I have of this product is just that it is difficult to remove but I just need to spend a tiny bit more time removing my makeup.



So that's it for this review. Let me know what you thought and if you like these review posts. Then I will obviously work more on reviewing makeup/hair/beauty products. If you want me to review a particular product you can either leave me a comment below or send me an email at AmandaWeidensjo.inquiries@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)