Advice on grades

Grades whether if you are in high school, college, or university are important but how important? I noticed the other day one of my friends was not very happy with the last couple of grades that he received. I saw how down he got and how he started to become depressed in a sense. Not only that but I also had a guy asking me advice on how to balance the school life with everything else.

The first thing that I realized is that a grade will not define me as a person. It just won't and I won't allow it. Yes, grades are important but if you are not happy then what is the point? This is YOUR life no one else's. A grade is just a grade. It is a number, that's it. I take my schooling seriously but I have my own study habits. But if I get a bad grade you want to know what I do? I move on!!!! Your health is first and foremost the most important thing to you. Why would you want to sacrifice that for a grade? Does that make sense? 

I'm not bashing school in any way shape or form but I'm realizing that people are sacrificing their own happiness to be a good student. No, let me clarify that an "excellent"student. 

One piece of advice I can give to anyone is that your happiness and health is important. Don't sacrifice those things to have a good academic standing. For instance, I have a social life and I get good grades. Plus I'm happy. But if I get a bad grade I won't let that affect me emotionally. Yes, it sucks that that happened but I say to myself that I'll do better on the next test or assignment.

 Just don't lose yourself and who you are in school. When you lose yourself, especially, during these chapters in your life it is extremely hard to find yourself again. 

Hopefully this helps any of you. If you would like any advice on school or other subjects that you would like for me to address then you can send me an email at AmandaWeidensjo.inquiries@gmail.com 

Amanda 💖


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)