Too Faced Better than Sex (Amazing eyes set): Review

Better than sex mascara:

It truly has become one of my favorite mascaras. However, the thing about it that you have to find different ways in using it. At first I didn't like it but then I gave it a while. And to me it seemed that every time I applied the mascara my lashes kept looking fuller and fuller. One downfall to this otherwise amazing mascara is that it sometimes creates fallout meaning that it flakes off that times. Some days it does some days it does not. 

Perfect eyes Eyeliner in Perfect black: 

Well it definitely was not what it's names is trying to say. It was far from being perfect. If I only lines my top lashes and I didn't take any extra precautions the liner would run and smudge and it was just a hot mess. Nothing about it was great. It was creamy but a little too creamy for my liking. It didn't work for me and now the only time I can ever wear this liner is when I smudge eyeshadow on the bottom of my eyes. 
Rating time!!!!! 

Mascara better than sex 4/5 was really good but if it didn't flake I would of have given it a perfect rating.

Perfect eyes Eyeliner in Perfect Black: 

1/5 it was creamy and extremely pigmented but other than that nothing about it was good. 

That's all for now. Have you had a better experience with these products than I have? Leave a comment down below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)