Balance Me | Wonder Eye Cream (Review)

 Product Summary:

Brighten tired eyes with the three-in-one cooling eye cream. It contains a super fine low molecular weight Hyaluronic acid to hydrate the delicate skin, lock in moisture and plump fine lines from within. The powerful combination of cucumber, Aloe Vera, and Chamomile cools, hydrates and relieves puffiness on contact while witch hazel is brilliant at reducing dark circles and tightening the skin. Cost: $39

***Cruelty free*** 


it comes to no surprise that I am continuing my journey on using and finding a good undereye cream. The older I get and the more I work, I try to keep up with skincare and finding a product that works well on me. And without breaking the bank. 

Now I know that the before and after pictures don't look that much different from one another but I will say that there was a noticeable difference in the reduction of fine lines. They weren't as deep which was nice to see. 

It as well did help hydrate the area but that's also because I have been consistently using the product day and night. I am upset that it didn't reduce my dark circles at all. That's one thing I wish I could permanently fix. 

Rating: 
This is getting 3.5 stars on. 5. Did it work? Yes, somewhat. But not enough for me to give it a higher rating. I have used other eye creams with better results and they were cheaper. I'm happy I at least tried it but I will not repurchase. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)