Pretty Vulgar | Phoenix Rising Eyeshadow Palette (Review)

Product Summary:

Phoenix Rising eyeshadow palette is filled with 12 long-wearing and highly pigmented, fiery, warm toned shades. These warm matte, shimmer, and satin eyeshadows colours are created using soft textured pigments that provide the formula with a luxuriously smooth, creamy, and blendable application. Cost: $36

***cruelty free***

I have become extremely predictable when it comes to eyeshadow palettes. Give me a beautiful nude/neutral palette and I am all over it. My boyfriend remarked that I have so many palettes with the same shades and even though he’s right I’m never going to stop buying eyeshadow palettes. Especially, if they’re on sale! 

There’s a good mix of shimmer and matte eyeshadows. You can have a natural look all the way to a dark smoky look. I love how easily all the shadows blend and they are beyond pigmented! There isn’t any fall out and there’s amazing colour payoff. However, I’m not happy with the packaging. I have no issue with it being made with cardboard but it shouldn’t be falling apart, especially, since it costs $36. I’ve never had a palette where the glue isn’t strong enough because the flap doesn’t attach to the spine anymore. 

Rating:
I am giving Phoenix Rising 4 stars on 5! Overall, I was super happy with the shadows but kinda disappointed with the packaging. I’m not a stickler for packaging. It doesn’t matter to me but I need it to at least stay together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)