Maybelline | Face Studio Master Hi-Light Bronzer (Review)

 Product Summary: 

The multi-tonal bronzer palette highlights skin and softly contours cheeks for an instantly defined glow. I have the shade light bronze. Original price is $16.99 but got it on sale for $4. 


***not cruelty free***

I have been trying to venture into the world of bronzers and with how cheap this one is. I figured I might as well try it. This bronzer was not what I was expecting at all. I thought it would be too dark or difficult to work with but this has been one of the easiest products ever! All you need to do is swirl your brush and apply it on the cheekbones. It’s that simple! 

It makes my cheeks so beautiful and glowy. On my skin ton it appears like a nude blush with a highlighter top. And what’s great about it is that I can use it during the winter or summer season. 

Rating:
5 stars on 5! 
This shall be a short review. I have absolutely no complaints other than I wish it was cruelty free. But otherwise it was a great product, easy to use and will be my go to for the next while. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)