Marc Anthony | Bye Bye Frizz Protecting Leave-In Conditioner (Review)

 Product Summary:

Use your favourite tools with less damage. Lightweight, silicone-free, humidity resistant formula detangles and hydrates to reduce split-ends and breakage. Helps protect the cuticle while styling. Keep strands looking sleek and polished with long lasting smoothness without damage caused by silicone build-up. How to use: Spray onto wet or damp hair and then comb through and leave in. Cost: Around $10. 

***Cruelty free***


I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 

While my hair may seem ‘thin’ when straightened, it’s quite thick and can get frizzy. I’ve tried Marc Anthony products in the past and have had nothing but a good experience. Unfortunately, this time around it’s not the same experience with the bye bye frizz protecting conditioner. 

I know I have a hot kitchen but my god with this product it makes it seem like I have the heat of the sun. I tend to run hotter than normal and then multiply that by 10 when I sleep. I could have my hair beautifully straightened for a day and then boom! Frizz galore. 

I know this might sound a little nuts but my hair got frizzier with this product in my hair. My hair got frizzy and big. And to make the matter worse…it makes the ends of my hair look dry and stringy. It doesn’t add any shine or add anything to my hair other than making it look like shit. 

Rating:

I’m giving bye bye frizz leave in conditioner 0 stars on 5! I’ve loved Marc Anthony products in the past but this one left so much to be desired. I have nothing positive to say about it. Definitely, not going to repurchase. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)