Purlisse | Radiant Glow Illuminating BB Cream (Review

Product Summary:
Get the glowy skin of your dreams with the radiant glow illuminating BB cream spf 30. Born from the best selling perfect glow BB cream DNA, Radiant glow was designed to offer a more dewy, glowy finish. Cost: Around $45

***Cruelty free***

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 

I love BB and CC creams, especially, when there is SPF. Obviously, by the lack of foundation reviews I don’t wear a ton of face makeup. I tend to forgo foundation altogether and spot conceal when needed. So a BB cream is the closest to wearing foundation as I’m getting. Plus a girl loves SPF coverage. 

I found the best way to apply the BB cream was with my hands just like applying sunscreen. I originally tried makeup brushes and sponges but it didn’t blend well and left my skin looking patchy. It made it look obvious that I was wearing a base product. Once I have it all blended out I then spot conceal and set my t-zone with face powder. Whether it’s dead cold in winter or hot as hell in summer my face stays looking great. Nothing moves and everything stays in place. 

Rating:
I’m giving this illuminating BB cream 4.5 stars on 5! It’s a fantastic product but the price tag…not so much. It’s hard to be happy with an expensive product when you can get the same from a drugstore brand. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)