Purlisse | Blue Lotus 4-In-1 Eye Adore Serum (Review)

 Product Summary:

This silky-soft and light formula is enriched with active ingredients like blue lotus extract, French marine plants, Matrixyl 3000 peptide complex and Haloxyl to instantly deliver hydration and visibly reduce puffiness, dark circles and inflammation all while preventing fine lines and wrinkles. Cost: $48

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 

***Cruelty free***

I am a huge advocate for skincare and to take care of your skin as early on as possible. Sunscreen is a everyday must and taking care of the skin around your eyes should be just as important and be done daily as well. I'm always on the hunt for a good eye cream/serum that will hydrate and improve the appearance of fine lines. 

I've been trying this eye serum for a few months now and truthfully, I haven't noticed any improvement whatsoever. No changes when it comes to my dark circles, fine lines or the appearance overall. It does provide some hydration but weirdly enough it feels to only be hydrating for a couple hours at most. It seems the product wears off after a couple hours. I don't believe I have ever had that happen before 

Rating:
I'm giving this serum 1 star on 5. I expected more with all the claims that their serum can do and I was let down. Definitely, will not repurchase, especially, with that sort of price tag. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)