Natasha Denona | Tan Bronze & Glow Palette (Review)


 Product Summary:

Glow cream base is hydrating, luminous, cream highlighter to give skin the ultimate lit from within, radiant glow. Super glow is a super soft highlighting powder that gives skin an intense, ethereal, glass like glow. This lightweight formula contours with levels of crushed and milled chroma crystals mixed with crushed pearls. Glow impact powder is a multidimensional, metallic highlighting powder with a HD finish and a velvety smooth texture. Blush and bronze powder is a powder with a smooth, velvety texture that melts into the skin for seamless shaping, effortless blending and maximum comfort. Cost: full price is $80 but I got it on sale for $51.80 

***Cruelty free***

This is my second purchase of a Natasha Denona palette and like expected it was absolutely amazing! I don't have many bronzers, as demonstrated on my blog. I mostly use highlighters and blush. See? I am trying to expand my bronzer collection and trying new ones. In reality, there is only one bronzer shade and the rest are highlighters. A few were darker than what I am used to but they work absolutely amazingly during the summer. Not quite the same for winter. But the bronzer shade works so well for my complexion that I can still use it to warm up my face. 

The formula makes it easy to blend the product just right, it is extremely pigment and overall easy to use. As you can see from the picture below I tend to use a light hand and prefer a more natural makeup look. I am firmly in my less is more era. 

Rating: 
5 stars on 5! I am super happy I snagged this palette on sale because $50 I can dish out but $80> No, thank you. I cannot logically justify spending that kind of money on a palette with 4 shades. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)