First Aid Beauty | Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration (Review)

 Product Summary:

An all-over moisturizer that provides instant relief and long term hydration for dry, distressed skin and eczema. First aid beauty's ultra repair cream whipped texture is instantly absorbed with no greasy after feel. Cost: around $50 Varies per size 

I ended up receiving this cream in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 

***Cruelty free***

I'm picky when it comes to skincare so I like to take my time when it comes to reviewing skincare items. I've reviewed first aid beauty in the past and it has done well on my skin. This product was no exception. I thoroughly believe in keeping my face and neck as moisturized as possible to reduce age + wear and tear. I don't tend to wear face makeup so a good moisturizer is my pick me up for good skin. 

This has been one of the best moisturizers that I have tried in a long while. When applied it adds radiance to my skin and has a luminous affect to it. It blends really well into the skin without leaving any type of greasy residue. Even after several hours later my skin still looked radiant without looking oily. 

Rating:

I'm giving this repair cream 5 stars on 5! It has done wonders for my skin and leaves it looking so glowly and radiant. It sucks how expensive it is but for what it does it's worth it. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)