NYC | Kohl Brow/Eyeliner Pencil (Review)

 Product Summary:

The NYC brow and liner pencil make lining and defining brows and eyes quick and easy. Special formula is soft enough to easily fill in brows yet firm enough to prevent smudging, and running. Cost around $10. Colour in 921 Jet Black. 

***Not cruelty free***

I can understand and appreciate dual use items but, unfortunately, Jet black is just too dark for my brows. For the purpose of this review, I will be reviewing this strictly for eyeliner use. I love using eyeliner to define my eyes and make them pop but if I can't easily apply eyeliner it'll become the bane of my existence. 

The application process could use improvements to say the least. It doesn't apply on smoothly and tugs on the skin which skin around the eyes should be well taken care of since it's so thin and sensitive. Eyeliner tugging on the skin is not a good thing. 

I love doing winged eyeliner looks and it's nearly impossible to do with this liner pencil since it's not creamy enough into glide on smoothly. I've had to resort lining my upper lash line and sometimes my waterline. 

Rating:

I'm giving this eyeliner pencil 2 stars on 5. This liner is okay but nothing to write home about. I wouldn't repurchase it. I can still use it to line my eyes but really I prefer winged liner over anything else. It was a disappointing experience and I regret buying it. 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)