Smashbox | X-Rated Mascara (Review)

Product Summary:

This triple threat brush isolates and magnifies each lash, while applying its fiber-loaded formula. Sky-high and defined lashes in just one swipe. The formula is clump, flake, and smudge-proof! Cost: $20-25.

I ended up receiving this mascara in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 

***Cruelty free***
Mascara is one of these beauty products that I don't use on a daily basis, unless, it's new to my collection and I'm reviewing it. For my day to day, I tend to stick with eyeshadows and depending on the amount of time I have I'll maybe apply eyeliner. To me, mascara is too much a pain in the ass to remove on a daily basis and depending on which one's I use it tends to get everywhere. 

I don't have the most amazing eyelashes so any mascara that can make them pop I consider a win in my book. The X-rated mascara adds a bunch of volume in just one coat. The added volume on my lashes make my eyes pop and it lasts all day! I will say it's not smudge proof at all. During Springtime, my allergies flare up and my eyes water a lot. Unfortunately, that leaves me with mascara at the corner of my eyes looking rough around the edges. 

Rating:

I'm giving this mascara 3 stars on 5. While it did accentuate my lashes, it's not smudge proof as it claims to be which at this point how the hell are not all mascaras actually waterproof and smudge proof. Plus for the price that it is I don't consider it worth it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)