TRESemmé | Split Remedy Leave-In Conditioning Spray (Review)

 Product Summary:

Leave-in conditioning spray prepares hair for easier styling and reduces split ends up to 80% after three uses. This unique formula, with innovative reconstructing complex, actually, binds split ends and keeps working to fix damage and bind splits as they occur. The lightweight formula can be used daily to detangle and make hair more manageable without weighing it down. You'll notice your finished style will be smoother, silkier and shinier just like after a fresh cut. Cost: $10 but bought it on sale for $1.

***Cruelty free***

It's no surprise that after years of coloring and styling my hair it leads to some damage. I take very good care of my hair but sometimes it needs a pick me up. I will say it has helped a bit with the split ends (didn't really have many to begin with) However, it doesn't add shine to my hair. It doesn't add nourishment, it leaves a slight cast and doesn't really improve my hair all that much.  

Rating:

I'm giving this spray 1 star on 5. Thank God I bought this spray on sale because I would have been upset paying full price for this. It didn't do much for my hair, it helped a little with the very few split ends I had but otherwise my hair has looked like the moisture was drained out. I'm on the hunt for an item who will help restore the shine for the ends of my hair. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)