KVD Beauty | Everlasting Longwearing Liquid Lipstick in Lolita II and Outlaw (Review)

 Product summary:

The liquid lipstick that started a revolution. This creamy formula glides over lips and sets to a true matt finish, plus it's packed with natural moisturizers like vitamin E and sunflower seed wax. These liquid lipsticks are transfer-resistant, long-wearing, highly pigmented and have a comfortable matte finish. Costs: $28. Lolita II: Terracotta nude. Outlaw: Brick Red. 

***Cruelty free***

I am a huge fan of liquid lipsticks and I enjoy trying them out from different companies. KVD beauty is known for their liquid lipsticks so I thought I was in safe hands. But boy I was extremely wrong! Starting off with the application process it's easy to apply and the product is very creamy. My long list of issues start just shortly after that. 

First off, these liquid lipsticks are not long-lasting at all. It rubs off while I eat, while I drink water and it even disappears without me doing nothing. It's the strangest thing I've experienced when it comes to makeup. You don't need any makeup wipes or makeup remover to remove these lipsticks. All it takes is a little bit of water to completely remove it. Plus it transfers so much. I don't know where the long-lasting part is supposed to kick in but it's never happened. You can easily reapply but it's still so drying on the lips. The lipstick itself sits comfortably on the lips but no matter how well you prep your lips it dries your lips out so much that parts of my lips were flaking off. 

Rating:

I am going to give KVD beauty everlasting longwearing liquid lipsticks 1 star on 5. I thought I would have a better experience than what I did but holy crap these have got to be the worst liquid lipsticks I've ever worn. Thee one bright side is that they have great pigmentation. Otherwise, please save your money. Pigmentation and easy application are not the only things that liquid lipsticks need to be a success. Again, save yourself the money and pass on these.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)