Pacifica Beauty | Coconut Blush Duo in Beaming & Tenderheart (Review)

Product Summary:
Whether you want to warm your face, add a subtle flush of colour, or both, these shimmery shades in this blush/bronzer duo will get the job done. The blendable, buildable shades flatter all skin tones. It's infused with coconut, which makes application ultra-smooth (and 100% non-streaky) Costs around $10-15.

I ended up receiving this product in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out.

***Cruelty free ❤***


As I'm sure you guys have noticed, I'm a very pale girl and without the help of blush and bronzer I would look like a ghost. That's how pale I am. I look like a sick person if I don't add any colour to my face. While it does say it's a duo blush but for me and my complexion it ends up working out as a bronzer and blush duo. I use beaming as a bronzer to warm up my face. I use it along my cheekbones and temple area. I then use tenderheart along my cheekbones for some colour. 

I love how both of these shades work together. And they are so easy to use. They blend very easily into the skin, it's not streaky and it leaves a very nice radiant glow on the skin. With my complexion I do need to use a lighter hand for tenderheart otherwise it'll be too much and I'd look like a clown. But both shades are buildable and very nice. 

Rating:
I am going to give this blush duo 5 stars on 5. I honestly have no complaints for this duo. It's super easy to use, makes me look amazing and have glowy skin. Plus it's cruelty free! It's a perfect product and I recommend for you guys to try this out if you come across it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)