DevaCurl | Super Stretch (Review)

 Product Summary:

This coconut infused cream stretches any style, it elongates curls without compromising definition, while coconut oil delivers shine and moisture. The soft, velvety texture gives the moisture of a cream with the hold of a gel, without the crunch. Costs: $30. 

How to use: 

You can either apply into clean wet hair in a downward motion. Don't scrunch! Or apply on wet hair in sections, style and unravel once dry. 

*** Cruelty free***

I had high hopes for this product. I have very thick wavy hair that without any products or styling with heat it looks like a huge frizzy mess. I have used hair mousse in the past and had great success with them so I figured I'd get the same results. The first time I tried this product out my hair was a hot mess. I put too much product and my hair had this crunchy/wet texture that I couldn't stand. I normally wash my hair once a week but using this product I had to wash my hair within two days, it was that awful. 

Even just barely using any product there is still this weird texture and it seems that my hair never fully dries with this product in it. I can see the potential and my frizz is under control which is nice but the texture is messing me up. 

Rating:
I am going to give Devacurl's Super Stretch 0 stars on 5. I rarely ever give a 0 star rating but when I do you know it was because this product just freaking sucked and did not work. I really hate this product. I normally don't have a hard time with hair products but this one would not work for me. Definitely, do not recommend this product at all unless you want to waste your money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)