Firma Beauty | Brushes Review

 Product summary:

103 Angled Contour Brush |

Sculpt away with this amazing angled contour brush. Contour your face and cheekbones with the greatest ease, and blend away for an effortlessly fabulous look. With its unique bristle formation, this brush sits right underneath your natural cheekbone. Costs: $14.99

201 Flat Oval Blending Brush |

Silky synthetic bristles fan out, then come to a slight dome in this flat oval blending brush. Use it for an all over even shading on the lid and crease, or blending out harsh lines. It can be used with cream and powder products. Costs: $12.99

202 Angled Blender Brush |

This angled blender brush is the go to brush for contouring and applying precise makeup to small areas. You can also slide it down the sides of your nose for a slimmer bridge or contour around the lips for a sexy, voluminous pout. It is also meant to apply eyeshadow to the crease. Cost: $12.99

203 Concealer Brush |

Use this brush for maximum control and coverage. Perfect for using with creamy products with its synthetic bristles, but soft enough to avoid further irritation to the skin. Costs: $12.99

I ended up receiving these brushes in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out.

***Cruelty free ❤***

These brushes have become such an integral part of my makeup routine. I use these brushes every time I apply my makeup because they are just that easy to use. When doing my eye makeup sometimes all I need to use for brushes are the 201 and the 202. I use the 201 to blend eyeshadows into my crease and then the 202 for definition. I'm always left with nicely blended out eye looks. 

For the contour brush, overtime of my Ipsy subscription I've received 3 of the same brushes. To be honest. I tend to put the brushes I receive from my Ipsy bag in a box and wait till I get enough brushes of the same brand/company before I review them. Somehow got 3 of those brushes but I'm not complaining because this brush is the bomb! I primarily use it for blush and bronzer when I need to warm up my face a little. I'm not big on contour like ever, it's not my thing but this brush works really well for blush and bronzer. 

The concealer brush definitely took me a little while to get the handle of because I normally use beauty sponges to blend out my concealer. Granted when doing that I don't get full coverage due to the sponge absorbing the product. However, with a concealer brush a small amount of concealer goes a long way and I was able to completely cover my under eyes. I was able to concentrate the product with this brush to cover my under eyes. 

Rating:
I am going to give these Firma beauty brushes 5 stars on 5! I absolutely loved these brushes!!! They were so phenomenal and absolutely easy to work with. Granted it did take me a while with the concealer brush but once I figured it out it was smooth sailing.  They have a decent price tag for these brushes and they still perform as well even after cleaning them! And they don't lose their shape. Definitely, recommend for you guys to try them out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)