Tarte | Tarteist Clay Paint Liner in Black & Bronze (Review)

 Product summary:

First ever squeezable, vegan, waterproof cream eyeliner with a unique blending tip is inspired by an artist's palette. Features cushion slide technology for silky-smooth texture and wear in a pigmented, Amazonian clay-powdered, waterproof formula. Use the included eyeliner brush to paint on your perfect look. Costs $32 for the black clay paint liner with the eyeliner brush. Unfortunately, they no longer carry other shades. 

***Cruelty free👍***

I'm always in the market for long lasting eyeliners. Can't get enough of them and it is such a staple to have in a makeup collection. I try to avoid buying higher end eyeliners since drugstore ones work just as well. But I decided to splurge a little bit and invest in higher end eyeliners. 

What a fucking waste! This eyeliner is extremely deceiving. It's easy to apply using the included brush and it looks very nice! But it is far from waterproof and does not stay put! If you want to look like a raccoon at the end of your day then this eyeliner is for you. 

I don't have a great track record with Tarte products. I've tried their Maracuja oil and it broke me out badly. I'm talking about huge pimples that did not want to go away, no matter what I used or did. So, from that experience alone I am apprehensive when applying their products on my skin. I have never tried any of their eyeliners so I was really hoping for the best. Unfortunately, it didn't get me anywhere. Not even after a few hours that it starts smudging and gets on my under eyes. 

Rating:
I am going to give this clay paint liner 1 star on 5. This was such a waste of money! You would think that liners with such a price tag of $32 you'd get something semi decent that doesn't smudge and leaves you looking like a raccoon. It looks nice at first but once you start moving around and go through your day, then you finally have the chance to take a peek at yourself in a mirror and you freak out cause you turned into a raccoon. Tarte products keep letting me down! I obviously need to stop buying their products. At least they are cruelty free lol. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)