Natasha Denona | Diamond & Blush Palette- Darya (Review)

 Product Summary:

This cheek palette was created with a diamond like sparkle, based on Natasha's idea of a new generation of glow, use it to play and achieve a wide range of finishes and look, from natural to extreme. Create a duo-chrome or diamond glow. The palette also includes a new cream blush as well as Natasha's classic powder blush. Costs $117 but I bought it on sale from Sephora for $58

***Cruelty free ❤***

I have always wanted to try a Natasha Denona product but it has always been too expensive for my taste. However, when this palette went on sale I knew I had to splurge. And yes! $58 for a makeup product is considered splurging for me. 

I am a huge fan of highlighters and blushes. They are my go to face products since I don't care for bronzer/ contour. So this face palette is right up my alley. There are 3 cream products and 3 powder products. I didn't use nor need to use any sponges to apply the cream products. Using a regular brush, it picks up the cream product without any issues and it doesn't pick up too much product. 

The cream products blend really well into the skin. I was a little bit worried about the cream blush because of how bright it is but using a light hand leaves a nice light pink color to my cheeks. The one thing I don't like about the packaging is where they placed the opening to uncover the cream products. I wish they would have placed it on the side because with it being in the center I accidentally keep digging my fingernails into the powder blush.  

My favourite is the duo glow (Top Right). It is a mix of blush and highlight. It looks like a blush on the skin but with a small turn of the head it's a gorgeous highlight, The one I use the least is the diamond powder (Bottom left) because it is essentially chunks of glitter. Fun for parties but not for everyday use. 

Rating:
I am going to give this face palette 4.5 stars on 5. I absolutely love the blushes and highlighters! I love this palette so much because it's extremely pigmented, blends really well into the skin and if you want to you can look like a glazed little doughnut. The reason why I didn't give it a perfect rating is because it's definitely worth the $58 but $117 is too damn high. Unless, they added gold flakes and unicorn tears I will not repurchase it at full price. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)