111Skin | Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel (Review)

 Product Summary:

The eye lift gel is a powerful undereye solution that reduces the visible appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and undereye darkness, all while keeping your orbital area hydrated. The space defence bright eye lift gel contains the powerful NAC Y2 formula, aiding restoration and reparation of the delicate eye area. Perfect for tired, dark, and swollen eyes, this soothing eye gel reduces the appearance of dark circles, minimizes puffiness, and softens visibility of fine lines, and wrinkles all while keeping the under eye hydrated. Costs $190 for 15 ml

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out.

                                            

*** Cruelty Free 👍***

The first thing I want to say is you won't be seeing results overnight. This isn't a magical gel product even with that price tag. It's unrealistic to think you'll see results right away. I don't have a regular sleep schedule and I don't work a normal 9 to 5 job. I work in the afternoons and I'm lucky to go to bed before sunrise. Not because I don't want to but I just can't seem to be able to go to bed at a reasonable time nor am I a morning person. So, dark circles are quite common and have been an old friend to me. Plus, I have the displeasure of having fine lines while they're not harsh lines they are still annoying, especially, when it comes to applying concealer cause then I crease like crazy. 

I've been using this product for a couple months and there wasn't a huge difference. My under eyes slightly improved and they are less sunken in compared to how they were before. Unfortunately for me, it did not help soften my fine lines. I will admit this gel is extremely hydrating and has helped brightened my under eyes but as far as the main issues I have, I'm still left with fine lines and dark under eyes without much improvement.

This essentially is an extremely expensive moisturizer which for the price of $190 you can buy as many concealers as you want to cover those under eyes and still have money left over to buy a moisturizer. 

Rating:

I am going to give this eye lift gel 1 star on 5. This gel is okay as far as using it as a moisturizer but with it claiming to help with fine lines, dark under eyes etc. and not delivering on it, it's extremely disappointing and it's a lackluster product. My eyes did improve a little bit as far as my under eye looking less sunken in but still have more important areas that did not improve at all. The price tag attached to this product is ridiculous and I don't recommend wasting your money on it. 

Still look super tired but at least this product hydrated my eyes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)