Pacifica Beauty | Power Of Love Natural Lipstick In Nudie Red (Review)

 Product summary: 

Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing. This lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. It is also 100% vegan. Costs around $8-9.

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out.


***Cruelty Free 👍***

Despite this lipstick being natural, it smells very artificial and almost like plastic. A bit of the shea butter scent comes through but for the most part it doesn't smell good. It's so rough to apply on the lips. Every time I apply it, the lipstick will tug on my lips. It also feels heavy on the lips. Whenever I eat or drink something, I get the horrible taste of plastic in my mouth which tastes quite disgusting and awful. I have to wipe my mouth completely of this lipstick and once I'm done eating I re-apply the lipstick. The lipstick is not long-lasting if you're eating or drinking. It's like the oil/liquid breaks down the lipstick and it wears off very quickly. 

The lipstick does stay creamy throughout the entire time I'm wearing it which is awesome but you better use a lip scrub before applying it or else it will clump up on the lips. 

Rating:
I am going to give this lipstick 2 stars on 5. This has truly been a disappointing lipstick and I ad high hopes because it's vegan and made with natural products. You would think something so natural wouldn't have such an artificial and plastic smell to it. Definitely, do not recommend it. It is a lovely color and creamy but everything else about it sucked. 

Unfortunately, this item is no longer available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)