Garnier | The Brusher Skin Renew Gel-Cleanser (Review)

 Product Summary:

Garnier Skin Renew brusher gel-cleanser smoothes skin and deep cleans your pores for a healthier look. The gel-cleanser is oil-free, and it's unique formation with a soft exfoliating brush and a deep cleansing gel with soothing green leaf extract is gentle enough to use everyday. Costs around 15$. 

***Not Cruelty-Free 👎👎***

One would think that having a silicon brush attached would be useful and actually deep cleans the skin but the silicon bristles are too far apart and too large to actually clean my pores. I personally don't like using the silicon brushes to cleanse my skin because it mostly irritates my skin and these type of brushes can be a breeding ground for bacteria if you do not clean the brush well and store it properly. 

The first few times I used this cleanser, I used the brush and it irritated my skin and it caused me to have pimples. The actual gel cleanser works well and does a good job of cleaning my skin, smoothing it out and of clearing my some of my pimples. But it doesn't do a good job on deep cleaning my skin. 

Rating:

I am going to give this cleanser 1.5 stars on 5. I think this short review truly shows how lackluster this cleanser was. This was an okay cleanser but nothing overly great. I wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase. Plus for what it actually accomplished, it's not worth the 15$.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)