Biorace | Intense Hydrating Spirulina Mask (Review)

 Product Summary:
This mask hydrates, replenishes, and calms the overall skin that is dry, tired and sensitive. Delivering results comparable to those of a serum, it helps to energize for a healthy glow while refreshing, soothing and moisturizing skin. Costs around $2.50 per sheet mask.

I received this item in my Ipsy bag which is a beauty subscription service. For more information on Ipsy you can click here.

***Not cruelty-free 👎👎***

I normally don't use many sheet masks or too many serums because I have extremely sensitive skin. I have had instances where my skin got so irritated that I had a huge red rash all over my face and neck for several days. Thus, my hesitance on using such products. As of late, I have been tired and more stressed than usual and that takes a toll on my skin. When I initially put the mask on my face, it did start stinging and I was afraid this would be like all the other products and cause a rash on my face. I waited a few moments and the tingling sensation passed. 

After leaving the mask on for 15 minutes my skin felt cool, refreshed and definitely hydrated. After just one sheet mask my skin felt very soft and firmer for days. I prefer using this sheet mask after I take a shower and I use the leftover serum all over my body and neck, leaving my skin feeling hydrated and soft. 

Rating:
I am going to give Biorace's hydrating mask 4.5 stars on 5. The only reason why I am not giving this a perfect rating is because it's not cruelty free. The mask works perfectly, is nicely priced and would have been definitely a repurchase but I am trying to stay away from companies who test on animals. At this point, we should have stopped testing on animals a long time ago. And not purchasing from companies who do is my way of contributing to the cause.  


For BioRace's website and to see more info regarding this mask you can click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)