Ciaté London | Starstruck Double-Ended Stamp Liquid Liner (Review)

Product Summary:
When it's festival season it means to experiment with out of the box looks. It's great using the star stamp liner for a faux tattoo effect on the face, wrist or literally anywhere. Feeling like creating more of a classic cat eye? Just flip it over and use the ultra-fine precision tip end to get fierce flicks, keep your lines and shapes in place. The inky black formula won't streak or smudge. This all-star formula is vegan and cruelty-free. It is limited edition and costs around 17-20$. I ended up getting this liner from Ipsy a beauty subscription service for more info on them click here.

***Cruelty-free 👍👍***


The last review I did on this company was for their eyeliner (Fierce Flicks eye liner) and I did not like the liner at all. It wasn't waterproof nor long lasting. And unfortunately for me, it seems they used the exact formula for this liquid liner as well. It is such a pain to apply this liner! I've become sort of an expert on applying eyeliner on myself. The fact that it takes me forever to apply it just shows how difficult it is to use and how it's not very manageable. And to top it all off it's not waterproof either!

The liner is weird because it wears off so much. And you can see an example of it in the picture below. It's not normal that you have to re-apply a liner, especially, nowadays when long-lasting liners are everywhere. One thing a girl shouldn't have to worry about is if her liner is running and making sure she doesn't look like a raccoon. 


Yet another product that was a let down by this company. I still keep receiving their products in my Ipsy bags and hopefully, I don't get anymore of their damn liners. And at the price the liners are at one would think the formula would be outstanding. Only the stamped star was long lasting which shouldn't be the case. 

Rating:
I am going to give 0 stars on 5 cause this fucking shit sucked! Sorry for the vulgarity but this product has been such a terrible experience and I am happy I didn't pay a full 20$. It was really disappointing from the formula to the application. And for what? To look like a hot mess? No thanks!!!If you guys have had a different experience please let me know because I don't have much confidence in this company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)