Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine Go Away! Shine Minimizing Cleanser (Review)

Product Summary:
Formulated with Kaolin clay and infused with the essence of honey suckle and white tea; this cleanser removes 2x more dirt, oil and makeup compared to basic cleansers. And it reduces shine! The Koalin clay lifts away oil and impurities to help minimize shine and this cleanser is oil-free. It's also dermatologist-tested and won't clog pores. This item is priced between 20-25$.

***Cruelty-free 👍***

As the seasons change, so does my skincare needs. The warmer the weather gets the more oil I tend to produce and have on my face. Winter is when I dearly need moisturizer for my face because I dry out like crazy! So when summer decides to say hello I need to get rid of the excess oil. I tend to get oil in my t-zone (middle of forehead, nose area and the surrounding cheek area close to the nose) and around my hairline. 

What I like about this product is that it removes any oil you have without completely stripping your face of moisture. A lot of cleansers tend to completely dry my face out and then I'm forced to moisturize which kind of defeats the purpose. But this cleanser only strips away the excess oil and helps minimize how much oil my skin produces. It also effectively removes any dirt and makeup. However, it doesn't lift away any impurities. It cleanses the surface area of my skin but it doesn't do any deep pore cleansing which is super disappointing. It's great that it's helping me control the oil production on my skin but I wish it could do more!

Rating:
I am going to give this shine minimizing cleanser 3.5 stars on 5. This products main job is to minimize shine which it definitely does! But the problem I have is that it advertises that it cleans deep within the pores but all it did was clean the surface area. I have been testing this product out for almost a month to see if it will improve my skin over a longer period of time instead of just on the few first tries of me using this product but sadly it doesn't! I'll still keep using it because it does great for shine control.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)