L'Oreal Paris: True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation in N2 (Classic Ivory) Review

Product Summary:
This liquid foundation is infused in an innovative sponge that delivers the perfect amount of makeup. The luminous refreshing formula provides sheer to medium coverage.Tap a little for a fresh natural glow, tap on more to build a new level of luminous coverage. Formulated with precise match technology to match the skin's tone and undertone. It is safe for sensitive skin and does not clog pores. Price varies around $20.

***Not Cruelty Free 👎***

First off, I hate the sponge applicator included with this foundation. The applicator started ripping and it doesn't allow you enough control to evenly apply the foundation and have a nice finish. The application is patchy at best with the sponge provided. You are better off using a foundation brush and gradually building the coverage you want. 

The foundation feels light and comfortable on the skin but even though I got this shade in Classic Ivory it oxidizes with an orange tint so it leaves me having to set my entire face with a light loose face powder to even out the foundation. So as far as this precise match technology goes, it ain't working all so well. 

I do enjoy that you can build the coverage that you want. It is sheer to medium coverage and it is great for my sensitive skin! I haven't had any skin reactions but it's just an okay foundation. It's very far away from being the greatest foundation ever. 

I know this is one of the shortest reviews I've ever posted on my blog but that's because there's not much to say about this foundation. There's not a whole lot to rave about it and I honestly wish I could write more but this is one of those meh products.

Rating:
I am going to give this True match lumi cushion foundation 2 stars on 5. Like I've said it's an okay foundation but really I could've lived my life without ever having to come across it. Do I think this product is worth 20$? Hell no! I feel like a dummy for buying this foundation at that price. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)