L'Oréal: Visible Lift Foundation (Review)

Description:
This foundation is meant to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. While also, enhancing skin-tone. It is medium to full coverage and leaves a soft matte finish to the face. I can't seem to find this foundation on L'Oréal's website but they are still being sold in stores such as Wal-mart, pharmacies etc. This foundation retails for about $16 but I got it on sale for $1.90. I have the colour 105 nude beige. Strangely, this foundation smells like sunscreen. 

***Not cruelty free 👎***

Not surprisingly, Nude Beige is slightly too dark for my skin tone but using a light concealer in the areas I want to highlight helps me make this foundation work for me. Almost like reverse-contouring. Instead of using a contour colour over a foundation that matches my skin tone, I simply skipped a step and put a small amount of foundation all over my face. With my concealer I highlight my under eyes, middle of my forehead, chin, top of cheekbones and above my jawline. The end result? A nice slightly contoured look. Just subtle enough to look natural.

I do have to mention that it oxidized slightly on my skin but not enough for their to be a huge difference. The only way that this foundation give my face a soft matte finish look throughout the whole day is if I bake my face. Especially, in my t-zone area. If I don't bake my face, my foundation ends up looking like an oily mess. 

A little tip for all of you concerning this foundation; a little does go a long way if not careful you can end up looking cakey. But I will also say that this foundation has definitely helped improve my skin tone. Especially, concerning redness. I'm less red than I usually am and this foundation gives me enough coverage to cover my redness without using a colour corrector which is pretty awesome for all of us red-faced gals. 

Rating:
I am going to give this visible lift foundation 4 stars out of 5. This foundation does definitely help with my redness which facilitates me a lot, it looks good on me and actually has coverage. But without baking my face I look like a hot mess. Otherwise, I really like this foundation!

Let me know if you've tried this foundation and what you thought of it by commenting below. Hoped you enjoyed this review 💖

Unfortunately, this particular foundation is no longer available. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)