Ipsy July Glam Bag 2016 | First Impressions

What happens when you live a hectic life, starting University and moving? You end up posting first impressions really late! I solemnly swear that I will do my best to hurry up with these first impressions. 

+ipsy  is a beauty subscription service that for $10 or $20 for us Canadians a month you will receive 4-5 beauty products ranging from sample to full sizes. This is beneficial to those who want to try out different and new beauty products that you otherwise wouldn't necessarily have been able to find in drugstores. Plus the value of the the whole glam bag (all the products) you receive are higher than the $10 or $20 that you would pay. For more information on Ipsy you can click here.

For this month the theme is Hot Summer Nights. 

1-Elizabeth Mott:  Show Me Your Cheeks Blush in Peach Pink.
This universally flattering and foolproof shade leaves an iridescent finish with subtle sparkle. This long-lasting blush builds a glow that goes from subtle sheen to full-on flush. The sample that I have is worth $11.50. I really like the colour of the blush and it is definitely up my alley. I cannot wait to review it!

2-The Balm Cosmetics: Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Moskowitz
From the Meet Matt(e) trimony eyeshadow palette, Matte Moskowitz is a matte plum that has a velvety texture. And it is perfect to be used on your lids, in the crease or as a transition shade because its formula allows for it to be easy to blend. The sample I I have is worth $3. I've always been interested in this palette and now I can at least try out one of the shadows. This purple matte shade is a nice shade and I'm sure with my hazel eyes it will pair up nicely. Plus this shadow is pigmented which is always nice to have. 

3-Delectable By Cake Beauty: Delectable lemon and cream Ultra Nourishing hand cream.
This hand cream contains coconut oil and shea butter to soften and nourish the skin while the aloe vera rejuvenates hands and cuticles. This hand cream also has the scrumptious scent of lemon meringue pie. The sample size that I have is worth $6. I'm pretty excited to try this out, especially, because of how good and delicious it smells. 

4-Ofra Cosmetics: Lip liner in Silk. 
This lip liner is made with synthetic beeswax for a smooth application and is long lasting. This lip liner is also waterproof and drink-proof. Silk is described as a ballet slipper shade that draws a soft lie for perfectly pink lips. This retails for $13. I'm happy that I received this liner because I've yet to try anything from +OFRA Cosmetics USA Plus I love lip liners!
  
5- Luxie Beauty: Luxie Rose Gold small angle eye brush 215
This brush has dense and compact bristles that can be used to line, smudge or fill in brows. This brush retails for $10. I'm excited to try it out! I like liner brushes that make my makeup look magical. Hopefully, this brush will be able to do that.

6-July Glam Bag:
I really like the bag. It feels durable and is really cute. The bag itself is worth around $5.

Overall First Impression:
The whole bag including the items value at around $48.50. Overall I'm really happy with everything I received and I don't really have anything else to say. Surprised? Because I am, usually I have more to add but not today.

I hope you guys enjoyed this first impression 💖

Comments

  1. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well
    written. I am wondering how I might be notified when a
    new post has been made. I've subscribed to your RSS feed
    which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you so much! I'm happy that you are enjoying my work :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)