Ipsy Glam Bag November 2015 (First Impression)

Hey everyone! So here I am with my first impression of the November glam bag that I am running behind on. So Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that for $10 a month or for us Canadians $14.95 American you can receive 4-5 beauty products that range from samples to full sized products. If you guys want to check it out you can click here. Plus it is a great way to discover new products and companies.

So this month's theme is beauty blast. I don't really know what that means but I can only assume that it relates to the galaxy/space. I'm not really feeling this theme but the colors and aura connected to it is pretty cool.


Ipsy November Glam Bag
Crown Brush (C 412 Deluxe Pointed Crease Brush):
Super stoked that I got this brush in this month's bag. I love crease/blending brushes so the fact that I got one makes me really happy. This brush retails for $12.38 but Crown Brush always have things on sale. The bristles feel really soft but the first time I saw the brish my first thought was that it felt and looked cheap. No matter what I'll still give it a try and see how it works. 

Cool Way Strong Hold Spray:
I have a sample size of the spray. The full size contains 3.3 oz and is priced at $19.95. However, the sample I have contains 0.5 oz and is worth $3.00. This spray is meant to give volume to your hair while also having a long-lasting hold. It fights against humidity. You can either spray it on wet or dry hair and then you style your hair. I've never heard of Cool way before but I am happy in trying out their product. 

INSPR Beauty (in Carnival):
I could not for the life of me find this eye shadow on their website. The eye shadow contains the same amount of product but the packaging is completely different. I think they sell this color in their regular packaging but they don't say the names of the shadows. I just find it really weird and confusing. I'm assuming that the eye shadow that I have is worth $13. I love the color! It's a mix between bronze and copper. This is definitely an eye shadow that would compliment my hazel eyes. Below is a swatch of the shadow and I'm realizing that it does not do justice to how it really looks. Trust me guys, this color is bombtastic! 
INSPR (in Carnival)
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara (in Jet Black):
I received the sample size of this mascara. The full sized one is worth $22 with 0.38 oz while mine contains 0.14 oz and is worth $8.20. This mascara is supposed to give your lashes a full and glossy look. While also being clump, flake and smudge free. I love receiving small mascaras because when do we ever really finish a full sized mascara before it expires? Or in some cases dries out too quickly? Definitely not me!

Jelly Pong Pong Liquid Gossamer (Liquid Luminizer): 
I received the full sized luminizer!!!! :D This is a liquid luminizer or to put it in simple words a liquid highlighter. Guys I have been obsessed with highlighters!!! So the fact that I got this is faith! I am so excited in trying it out since it is my first liquid highlighter. This highlighter contains 0.27 oz of product and is worth $22.95. I find it small to be a full sized product but yet even with how small it is it will take quite a while for me to finish it. You can use this to highlight the highest points of your face or you can mix it in with your foundation to have a nice radiant face. But I do need you to look below at the swatch of this highlighter! AWE I am overwhelmed with the beauty of this highlight.

November Glam Bag:
I love the bag! Especially, that it resembles the galaxy. It does feel a bit cheap ad the stitching is coming undone but I still love the look of it. This is bag is worth $5. (I'm guesstimating)

Overall First Impression:
This whole bag full of products is worth $64.43! Wow super happy about that. I am happy with what I received. LOL what am I saying? I am over the moon that is how happy I am with this bag!

I hoped you guys enjoyed this first impression and don't forget to follow my blog! Love y'all have a good day or evening :D

Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)