The Other Woman: Movie Review

Summary:
New York lawyer Carly Whitten (Cameron Diaz) has strict rules when it comes to relationships, however, she falls for Mr. Mark King. When going to surprise him at his home. she finds out that he is married and has a devoted wife named Kate (Leslie Mann). Carly and Kate work to direct their anger at Mark when they discover a third woman (Kate Upton). However, all three of these women work together to seek their revenge. 

The movie was okay. Now that I think back on it,  there was nothing too special about it. A few comments I have to give are wow Nicki Minja's voice is SOOO annoying. But like sooooo annoying and nasally. I loved watching her but she needs to work on her voice. And can we take a minute  to praise Kate Upton???!!! She was amazing! And oh my goodness she is so gorgeous!!! When I first saw the trailer I thought to myself "Oh great! Another model trying to think she can act" but I actually liked her work in this production. 

One thing I do have to mention is I found that Cameron Diaz was starting to look her age. Didn't anyone find that she looked old? But like really old? I know she is still beautiful but I feel that she aged a lot. 

The actual plot of the story was good and I loved that at the end the three women that were played came out on top. But why did Kate end up alone yet the other two found love? That part kind of threw me off. 

So I'm gonna give this movie 6 stars on 10. This movie had some great actors, it had a nice story line but I found it rather lacking in some areas. Honestly, I just wasn't very wowed by it. Personally, I feel that I've seen it already just as a cheaper, low-budgeted and sent straight to DVD movie. Anyone else share the same feeling? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)