Too Faced | Born This Way Sunset Stripped Eyeshadow Palette (Review)



 Product Summary:

Inspired by the warm, sultry, sexy sun-kissed skin of beach babes frolicking in the surf and sound of Malibu, these 16 rich, creamy, highly-pigmented modern nudes range from flattering to sultry matte, metallic, shimmer, and sparkle shades for looks so naturally alluring, they'll think you were born in L.A.! Cost: Full price $70 however, I bought it on sale from Sephora for $33. 

***Cruelty free***

Despite Too Faced having a sub-par reputation and a history if being problematic I have always loved their palette and have taken advantage in buying their products on sale. This is another palette of theirs that I have thoroughly enjoyed. I am never a fan of the full price tag, hence, why I only buy them on sale because dishing out $33 is a hell of a lot more manageable than $70. 

As per usual, I am a fan of the natural/nude eyeshadows. I love the pigmentation and love the colour pay off. They are easy to work with and they blend extremely well. Starting from the left you have the lighter shades and it get progressively dark to the right. You can easily do every natural looks to bold glam. I love makeup that lasts and these eyeshadows will last on me all day!

Rating:
I am giving palette 5 stars on 5! I absolutely loved it from the matte shades to the shimmery ones. They were all so buttery soft and blended so well together. Granted, I'm not a big fan of its full price but I'm happy I snagged it on sale. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)