GlamGlow | Bright Eyes Illuminating Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream (Review)

 Product Summary:

This fast absorbing formula works on all skin tones to brighten under and around the eye to reduce dark circles. Using linoleic acid and botanical extracts, bright eyes helps repair the delicate eye area skins moisture barrier and prevent puffiness while gently erasing the look of fine lines in as little as 4 weeks. Cost: Around $70.

***not cruelty free***

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 



I am a overtime queen and am constantly working. Unfortunately, that can lead to me being tired and having some unattractive under eyes. I was using this eye cream for a few months and it surprisingly worked really well. I'm still shocked that I can see such a noticeable difference to my under eyes. 

I've noticed that the under eye area is not as sunken in, it makes me look refreshed and awake. I haven't a big difference in my fine lines. They definitely do not look as harsh as they did, however, I'm still blown away how much my under eyes have changed in just a couple of months. 

Rating:
I'm giving this bright eyes cream 4.5 stars on 5! My only dilemma is that I couldn't find anything on GlamGlow's website on if they're cruelty free. I can bite the bullet and repurchase for $70, however, I don't want to contribute to a company that still tests on animals.    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)