Physicians Formula | Nude Wear Glowing Nude Bronzer (Review)

Product summary:
Weightless bronzer delivers a complexion boosting lit from within glow. Perfect palette of bronze shades creates the most natural, healthy bronze glow. Look flawless without looking made up! Perfecting formulas deliver a beautiful bare skin effect and skin-glowing finish. Airy formulas are infused with a natural extract that allows skin to breathe as if completely in the nude! 100% perfecting nude pigments allow skin's natural radiance to shine through. Cost: $15.99 but I got it on sale for half off.

***Cruelty free***


As a extremely pale woman with very little pigmentation I have to be careful when using bronzer because it can look bad very quickly, especially, if I don't use a light hand. The bronzer is a gorgeous color and very shimmery. However, it pulls more orange on my skin than anything else (you can see from the above picture). So instead I use this more as a blush since it's very similar to a lot of peachy coloured blushes that I use. 

I use a very light hand with just a little bit of product and apply it to my cheekbones to add a little color to my complexion. It works wonderful for the summertime but once winter hits I'll have to retire it until it gets warm again. 

Rating:
I'm gonna give this nude bronzer 4 stars on 5. The reason why I'm not giving it a perfect score is because I'm not using it for what it's intended for. I had to change the product placement which is not a big deal but I am trying to get more into bronzer since I tend to lean towards blushes. It is a wonderful shimmery colour and works perfect for summer but it is just for warmer months with how orange it can pull. It would look weird during winter. But I'm happy to say I'll still reach for this when it gets warmer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)