Air Repair Skincare | Super Hydrating Eye Cream (Review)

 Product Summary:

This eye cream is a multi-purpose eye treatment that instantly relieves and protects dry, fragile skin around the eye area. It features a ground-breaking combination of ingredients to help prevent chronic inflammation, irritation, and premature aging. A soothing blend of nourishing ingredients drench the eye area with moisture while aiding in the reduction of fine lines. With continued use, this moisturizing cream can diminish the appearance of dark circles and reduce under-eye puffiness. Cost: $24.50



***Cruelty free***

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 

I've been trying eye creams for a few years now and only a small percentage of them will actually improve the undereye area because so many companies/brands make these big claims that they can't back up. This eye cream, however, has made a visible difference to my under eyes. My undereye is not as deep as it used to be. They were more sunken in and now it has filled out to the point where they're barely deep. 

I still have some dark under eyes, it doesn't help that the 'after' picture was taken at the tail end of me recovering from a bad head cold so I appear more tired than usual. However, my under eyes are a lot more hydrated than it used to be. Before it looked dry and extremely tired. It has also softened the fine lines under my eyes so they're not are deep and defined. 

Rating:

I'm giving this eye cream 4.5 stars on 5! It was a great eye cream and made a visible difference. However, it wasn't a huge difference but it was noticeable to me. If I can't find another eye cream that can do better for my under eyes then I will repurchase this. The price is not too crazy compared to others that can easily go for $80-100. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)