Too Faced | Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette (Review)

Product Summary:
The sweet peach eyeshadow palette is infused with the juicy scent and antioxidant rich essence of peach. Create endless looks with 18 shades of peachy pinks, corals, bronzes, and pops of purples that will leave your eyes looking summer fresh all year long. Costs: $65. 


***Cruelty free***

I have been obsessed with Too Faced and their iconic eyeshadow palettes and their packaging. This is my first ever eyeshadow palette from Too Faced and I am in love! I do have their Sugar Peach face palette which of course I adore. The packing is amazing, smells fantastic and the blushes and highlighters made my face look extremely glowy. An absolute delight! And I'm happy that it continues on with this eyeshadow palette. 


First off, love the colour story. You can easily do a natural look, full glam and dark sultry look. These shades are extremely pigmented (as can be seen from the swatches above) and they blend out really well. Not only that but if you are using multiple shades they won't all blend together into one colour. You can differentiate every eyeshadow being used. I love this colour story as well because all of these shades look really good on me and work well with my eye colour and complexion. 

The only downside to this palette is that some of the darker shades tend to have more fallout than the other shades. I even tried using a light hand and taping away excess product and building up the shades but throughout the day I would notice fallout on my under eyes. They are beautiful shades but it's hard to use them when I'm always having to deal with fallout. 

Rating:
I am going to give the sweet peach eyeshadow palette 4.5 stars on 5! This has honestly been one of the nicer eyeshadow palettes that I have reviewed in the past while. The shades are extremely pigmented, packaging is on point and smells divine. Definitely, helps that the shades work really well. The only downside were the darker shades having fallout even with all the precautions I took but that's only a couple shades out of the whole palette. Overall, I love it and recommend for you guys to pick this palette up when you can!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)