PureHeals | Centella 65 Green Tea Pack (Review)

 Product Summary:

Ideal for stressed and sensitive skin, this hydrating mask is fortified with 65% pure centella asiatica  -extract - a powerful calming ingredient that reduces redness and promotes skin healing. Kaolin clay helps balance oil production without drying out sensitive skin. Real green tea leaves feed the skin with anti-aging antioxidants that help tighten skin and soften fine lines. Costs: $30.

I ended up receiving this product in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out.

***Cruelty free***

If you have been following my blog then you know I have very sensitive skin, especially, my face. And with it being winter I need something that will also hydrate. I don't like trashing products but when the product literally does the opposite of what it's supposed to do then you know there's an issue. My t-zone tends to be the most sensitive area and this mask really irritated my skin. 

First off, it takes forever to remove this mask. It takes 3 times longer to clean this off in comparison to other one's. As soon as it's cleaned off I'm left with very red irritated skin for several hours. Normally, if I ever have any redness it goes away fairly quickly but with this product it feels like it lasts forever. I also had little irritation pimples. My face also felt very hot almost like it was on fire. I really was an idiot because I kept using it to see if I would get a different result but I got red irritated skin each time. Even after the redness went away there was no improvement on my skin at all.

Rating:
I am going to give this product 0 stars on 5. It did nothing but irritate my skin to no end and made me look like a red angry monster for several hours on end. I definitely do not recommend this product, especially if you have sensitive skin like I do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)