Hard Candy | Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer with Concealer Pencil (Review)

 Product Summary:

A heavy duty, multi-use concealer that provides ultimate coverage. Formula blends flawlessly into skin, hides everything from dark circles and blemishes to tattoos. Bought this concealer in Ultra Light 487. Costs $6. 

***Cruelty free ❤***
It's no surprise that I've got some dark circles and am in need of a heavy duty concealer, it also doesn't help that my sleep schedule is all over the place. They weren't joking when they said it's heavy duty. It is extremely thick and sticky. While I do want some coverage for my under eyes I don't like having a ton of product and caking on makeup in an attempt to cover up my dark undereye circles. I prefer having very light face makeup just because I don't have problematic skin. I only have certain areas that I want to cover up and conceal. 

I got this concealer in ultra light but this color once blended washes m out. There is barely any pigmentation in it. This concealer is essentially just white. I'm super pale but damn! I need some color or else it makes my eyes look smaller and I look like I'm dying. Oddly enough, the pencil concealer works perfectly, it's creamy and has enough pigmentation so it makes me look like I have healthy skin. 


I've tried different ways of applying this concealer. I've tried applying it with a sponge, a concealer brush, an oval brush and even applied it with my fingers. Huge tip! A little bit goes a super long way. I found the best way to apply it is by taking a very little bit and blending it in with my finger. And then setting it with a face powder so even if my under eyes look super pale the face powder will add color so it blends in with the rest of my face. The concealer pencil alone is super creamy and covers my under eyes plus there is no need to set it with face powder. And it stays put all day long and I don't have to worry about creasing but if you overdo it then you will have to deal with a lot of creasing. I love adding this concealer to some of my foundations that are too dark to wear during winter.

Rating:
I am going to give glamoflauge concealer 4 stars on 5. It took quite a while to figure out how to properly use and successfully apply this concealer. But once I found my groove I was on the path to perfect under eyes. Not going to lie it took my forever and using different techniques to find what worked for me. The consistency really threw me off since I don't normally use thick concealers. But nonetheless finally got my terrible bags covered up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)