Too Faced | Sugar Peach Face & Eye Palette - Peaches And Cream Collection (Review)

 Product Summary: 

A wet and dry face and eye palette that gives you a healthy glow with even more versatility. These four pearlescent powders can be used separately or mixed together for a customized color. This palette features a soft and creamy pressed powder formula that can be used all over you face and eyes to create limitless looks. Dry for a soft glow and wet for an intensified, luminous finish. Infused with peach & sweet fig milk. Full price is $55 but I bought it on sale for $33. 

***Cruelty free 👍❤***

  

As you've seen from the products I've reviewed, I'm more of a blush and highlight kind of gal. Bronzer and contour is not really my thing. As soon as I opened this palette I almost cried tears of joy. As you can see from the picture below, this palette is gorgeous and so darn beautiful! It makes me want to cover my entire face with it. Which I come close to doing. My face is like a cute little glazed donut. As soon as I got my hands on this palette it has become my go to blush ad highlight palette. It is so easy to use. It's extremely pigment and creamy, with only one swipe you get a beautiful glow on your cheekbones. I'm so happy I was able to purchase this palette on sale but truthfully, I would spend the full $55 for the palette because it's so worth it. 

As far as using this on my eyes, I use them as a shimmery shade on the lids but I wouldn't just use them on my eyes. But honestly, I rather just use these four amazing shades on my face instead. I'm also not a fan of peaches but damn! This palette smells amazing. Also, dry this palette is extremely pigmented but wet? It is blinding! 

Rating:
I am going to give this Sugar Peach palette 5 stars on 5. This is the best face palette ever! It's so pigmented, easy to use and cruelty free! I definitely recommend for everyone to try this palette. Even on my pale skin tone, it blended really well and it didn't oxidize into a weird orangey color. I would repurchase this palette without any hesitation! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)