Flower Beauty | Take a Brow-Complete Eyebrow Kit (Review)

 Product Summary:

Flower Beauty take a brow complete brow kit is everything you need for beautifully, tamed, structured, and cleanly-defined eyebrows. Featuring a clear brow taming wax to combat unruly or bushy brows and three universal brow powder colors that can be mixed to find your perfect match. For a clean, natural look, apply wax alone using the tight rounded brush. For a bolder look, use the angled brush to fill in areas from thinning or over-plucking, and set with wax or apply powder after clear wax for maximum impact. Costs around $11. 

***Cruelty-Free ❤👍***

I luckily still have eyebrows and did not over-pluck during my teenage years. They are still very much in the same place after all these years. But I do have some random tiny bald spots.

I primarily use the brow taming wax to tame all these brow hairs and keep them in place. I tend to sleep on my stomach and the side of my face I'm sleeping on, the brow hairs will get all in disarray. This brow wax is easy to use and will keep my brow hairs in place all day long. I use the wax first and then I use the powder to fill in the bald spots and then to shape up my brows. 

I would not recommend using the tiny brush that is included because you can't properly apply the wax. I ended up using my spoolie brush and my own brow brush to apply the powder. I personally need the extra length when it comes to brushes to apply the product correctly and that tiny brush really was terrible to use. 

Rating:

I am going to give Flower Beauty eyebrow kit 4.5 stars on 5. I would repurchase but only the wax since I primarily use that and it will take me forever to go through all 3 powders. Overall, I really love the way my eyebrows look using this brow kit. This all in one kit is great and easy to use. But that brush was not helping nobody. I recommend using your own brushes to apply the wax and the brow powders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)