Olay | Oil Minimizing Toner (Review)

Product Summary:
Olay oil minimizing clean toner removes dirt, excess oil and makeup from your skin. 
For everyday use, the formula was designed by Olay skin experts and tested by dermatologists.
Add this toner to your skin care routine to remove impurities without stripping skin of its essential moisture. Costs around $8.
How to use: Moisten a lean cotton ball with the toner and wipe face and neck.

***Not cruelty free 👎***

With the summer heat hitting us hard, the oil being produced on my face has increased exponentially. I produce a lot of oil in my t-zone and I need a product that will help control my oil production while not stripping my skin of essential moisture. Accompanying this heat is sweat which unfortunately, cause small, little sweat pimples. 

This toner does remove the oil on my face and decreases the oil production on my face. It also removes some makeup but beyond that it really isn't all that great. I can't use this toner near my eyes since its scent is extremely overpowering and it burns worse than cutting onions. I'm not able to use this toner to fully remove my makeup. I personally would not depend on this for makeup removal. I tried using this to remove my full makeup and it still left a lot of makeup behind. While it does help by removing blackheads it does not, however, remove those little sweat pimples I get nor does it help with the regular pimples. 

Rating:
I am going to give Olay's toner 1.5 stars on 5. While it was nice to use to refresh my face and control my oil production it just doesn't cut it for makeup removal or even to help with my sweat pimples. I like to use products that do all of those things. I had high hopes for this toner but it was a let down. Definitely, won't be repurchasing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)