Nexxus | Colour Assure Radiant Color Care Leave-In Conditioning Spray (Review)

Product Summary:
Colour assure radiant color care leave-in conditioning spray is designed to deliver 48% better color protection. This scientifically developed formula replenishes hair with vital moisture and extends the intensity and vibrancy of hair color. A powerful step in the color protection process. Costs around $15-17. 

How to use: Spray onto sections of damp, towel dried hair until hair is saturated. Comb through to distribute evenly, Do not rinse out. 

***Not Cruelty-Free 👎***



As many of you know, I have been dyeing my hair for the past few years and most of the colors I use are extremely vibrant but they unfortunately, fade rather quickly. When it comes to haircare products, I look for some that can protect my hair color while also nourishing and repairing the damage to my ends. 

This has amazingly made my hair color last so much longer! Normally, after 3 weeks of dyeing my hair it will begin to fade and I would need to do a touch up but using this spray I don't need to! This spray has bought me an extra two and a half weeks before I have to dye my hair again. It keeps m hair color so vibrant for quite a long time. Plus, it helps to condition my hair and, especially, my ends. 

One thing I would not recommend doing is following the instructions. When your hair is wet, it is in a weakened state and the last thing you would want to do is comb or brush it. That will lead to unnecessary breakage. How I use it is by gently drying my hair with a cotton shirt (because it is gentle for the hair) and then I spray it all over my hair, mainly focusing on the mid-section and ends. I definitely do not comb my hair while it is wet. 

Rating:
I am going to give this conditioning spray 4.5 stars on five. This has been a fantastic product to use and I love that it conditions while also protecting my hair color. The one downside to this item is that it isn't cruelty free. If it was cruelty free then I would happily repurchase but since it isn't I'll just use the rest of the product up and try to find another haircare product that is cruelty free while protecting the vibrancy of my hair color. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)