L'Oreal Paris: Ideal Clean Foaming Gel Cleanser (Review)

Summary:
-Quick and easy makeup removal 
-Deeply purifying formula removes dirt and oil for an incredible clean. 
-Pore by pore cleansing action minimizes the look of pores. 
-No tightness, no residue. 
-Oil free, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. 
-Non comedogenic-suitable for sensitive eyes and for contact lens wearers.
Costs around 8-10$ 

***Not Cruelty Free 👎***

From the first use it worked amazingly. A little bit of this product goes a long way and it does wash away all the oil and dirt off your face without stripping away the natural oils of the face. A lot of face cleansers tend to make the skin dry after using it but not this one! It leaves my skin feeling extremely clean and soft. It's really hard for me to describe it but it has a nice and clean scent to it. It doesn't smell like cleaning products but it just smells clean. 

I washed my face full of makeup products with this cleanser and it really does remove a lot of makeup! It doesn't remove all of my mascara and my matte lipstick but overall it really removed most of my makeup. The appearance of my skin has overall improved since using this cleanser. I had blocked pores and blackheads with tiny sweat pimples as well. And as soon as I started using the cleanser my skin has improved drastically. It helped in cleaning out my blackheads and pores while getting rid of pimples. From one day to the next the pimples disappeared. 

Rating:
I am giving this cleaner 4.5 stars on 5. The only reason why I am not giving this product a perfect rating is because it is not cruelty free. You would think with so many companies creating cruelty free and vegan products that L'oreal Paris would catch up and move on to becoming cruelty free. Aside from that mishap, this product is really amazing and works wonders on my skin. I highly recommend it and I wish that there was a cruelty free option because I can't repurchase something that isn't cruelty free. One thing that is terrible is when you are in the pharmacy and you don't actively check if products are cruelty free. You just assume they are because why not? Let me know if you guys know of any skincare brands that are cruelty free and works great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)