NYC: Expert Last Lip Color +10 shades (Review)

These expert last lipsticks are moisturizing, comfortable and long wearing to last up to 6 hours. These lipsticks are meant to have a velvety and glamorous finish that doesn't feather or bleed. These lipsticks cost around $2 a piece. I do have 11 shades out of a possible 20 shades from the collection. From the picture on the left it does have a simple plastic packaging. And the picture on the right is a swatch of all 11 lipsticks. From top to bottom there is (402) Red Flame, (415) Brandy Sparkle, (417) Flirty, (418) Sugar Plum, (437) Modern Love, (438) Candy Rush, (439) L❤ve My Latte, (440) Creamy Caramel, (440) Coralista, (446) Smooch and (447) Forever Fuchsia. 

I feel like my swatch quality started deteriorating the further down I went.
All the lipsticks have a very nice and pleasant scent plus they watch very nicely as you can see from the picture above, I find that each lipstick shade is unique in a sense but that some are in the same color family. Of course those of us who are into art and makeup are going to be able to tell the difference between all these similar shades. 

What I love about this formula is that it is very creamy. It's easy to apply and the colour is buildable. Some shades are more pigmented than others but like I mentioned you can build the colour. However, some colours are more sheer than others but I believe that was done on purpose. Just like some shades have a matte, glossy and a satin finish. 


The packing is nice but I hate the cap of the lipsticks. Simply because the lipstick gets easily ruined, especially, when I leave it in my bag and before I know it I've got to clean the whole cap. I just hate that the cap easily comes off but otherwise I don't really have an issue with the packaging. 

Rating:
I am going to give NYC expert last lip color collection 4.5 stars on 5. I truly love how easily I can apply these lipsticks and that if I need something quick and on the go I can go to this collection and get a nice lip colour that isn't overwhelming. I really recommend everyone to try this collection out because it's not expensive whatsoever, they're very creamy on the lips. I wouldn't say they last up to 6 hours but they do last for a little while.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent weblog right here! Also your site loads up fast!
    What host are you using? Can I get your associate hyperlink on your
    host? I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)