Tarte: Not So Slick Oil-Absorbing Blotting Papers (Review)

Description:
This pack of naturally-derived papers that are meant to blot away oil and contains 50 oil-blotting papers. These blotting sheets are vegan and are meant to remove shine to keep the skin matte without disturbing makeup. These are great for touch ups. They cost $13 which are how much I paid them for. For more information you can check +tarte cosmetics website right here.

****This product is cruelty-free 👍****

I really like the packaging, it's super cute and with an initial glance I wouldn't of known that it contained blotting sheets. With the consistency and the color of the blotting sheets it's hard to tell which areas of the sheet are covered in oil and which areas are not. 

I completely dislike the texture of the blotting sheets because they are hard to work with and they make my face feel uncomfortable. Plus, they leave my fingers feeling greasy and disgusting. Unfortunately, I have days where my face is really oily and these papers don't even help with making my skin look matte. When I'm a tiny bit oily the blotting sheets work great. But they are no use to me when they only work when I'm only a tiny bit oily. 

Rating:
I am going to give tarte's oil-absorbing blotting papers 2 stars on 5. I think that it was obvious that this product was going to receive such a low rating when I just couldn't stand to use it. Yes, I'll use it when I look like a hot oily mess but otherwise they are too annoying for me to bother with them. These things made my face feel itchy beyond belief and even though they didn't remove any of my makeup, the effect they left on my face made me want to scratch my skin so much. Once I use all the papers I'll just stick to using toilet paper to blot my face. 

Hoped you enjoyed this review and stay tuned for more 💖
These blotting papers are no longer available for purchase. 

Comments

  1. Hey there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new
    iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your
    blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent website. Plenty of helpful info here.
    I am sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious.

    And of course, thank you on your sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is among the most vital information for me. And i
    am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site style is perfect,
    the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy to hear you're enjoying the style of my blog. I wanted something that was pleasing to the eye!

      Delete
  4. Tһese are genuinely wonderful ideas іn on the topic of blogging.
    Youu һave touched ѕome good factors here. Any ԝay keeр ᥙp wrinting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)