Pix! Beauty | Blush Duo Review
Product Summary:
Two super silky powders give cheeks a flawless, fresh finish. The natural mineral formula is infused with vitamin e and mica, so skin is treated as you wear it. Hydrating, long-wearing and light-diffusing. I have both peach honey and rose gold. Cost: $18.
***Cruelty free***
This will be a very short review because I have nothing negative to say about these blush duo's. They have been such a wonderful edition to my makeup routine and has been adding such a beautiful glow during these summer months.
I like to take a blush brush and swirl it over the entire pan and apply over the cheekbones then I add some bronzer which combined gives me such a beautiful look perfect for the summer. I prefer using peach honey during the day since it is warmer and rose gold for evenings.
Rating:
I am giving these blushes 5 stars on 5! It's a no-brainer. They have been such a great addition and clearly look gorgeous on my cheeks. Peach honey has been through the wringer these past while and has been my go to for a healthy summer glow.


Comments
Post a Comment