Natasha Denona | Bloom Blush and Glow Palette (Review)


 Product Summary:

Offering a versatile range of radian finishes from muted to multi-dimensional. The bloom palette features a hydrating cream blush, duo chrome highlighting powder, luxe highlighting cream and velvety cream to powder highlight. Each shade can be used on eyes, cheeks and lips. Full price $74 but I bought it on sale at Sephora for $51.80 

***Cruelty free***

Another amazing palette by Natasha Denona! I have emphasized in the past how I prefer buying palettes on sale. Whether it's face or eyeshadow palettes I will strictly buy them on sale and I still wont change because I prefer saving the money and again it's hard to pay full price for only four colours. All these brands seem over priced at full price and the sale price seems appropriate for the product. I love Natasha Denona but not at $74. That's simply bananas. 

Despite how expensive Natasha Denona is I still absolutely love their palettes. They are always so beautiful in the pan and applied to my face. The packaging is nice and feels luxurious. It always blends so well on the skin and I have yet to be disappointed by a ND product. 

Rating:
I am giving Bloom Blush and Glow palette 5 stars on 5! Yet again another ND product that I have fallen in love with. They have become such staple pieces in my makeup collection. And the packaging is head and shoulders above any other brands I've tried in the past.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)