Perfectly Posh | Best Face Forever Exfoliating Daily Face Wash (Review)

 Product Summary:

When dry, dead skin cells build up on the surface of your face. They can clog pores, which potentially leads to the appearance of all sorts of things nobody wants, like dullness, skin imperfections, fine lines, wrinkles and more. BFF cleanser is formulated with naturally based plant exfoliators that help keep dead skin cells from building up, so you always look beautifully fresh faced forever. Cost: $21. 

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 

***Cruelty Free***

With a little bit of googling I found out that Perfectly Posh was bought out by innov8tive. Perfectly Posh items are still available just on innov8tive website. 

I don’t use exfoliating face scrubs often but it’s always good to have one on hand just in case. For the most past I tend to stick with moisturizers and serums, however, sometimes there is a build up, especially, around my nose and t-zone area. I like to use an exfoliator 1-2 times a week. One thing that can be challenging is finding a exfoliator that isn’t too harsh on my very sensitive skin. 

BFF exfoliator is one of the best I’ve tried in a long time. It cleanses the skin well and adds a radiant glow back to my face.

Rating:

This will be a short review because I had nothing but a great experience with the product. 5 out of 5 stars! All you need is a pea sized amount to cleanse your entire face. I love the way my skin looks after using this and $21 is not a bad price for a great exfoliator! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)