Eyeko London | Lash Alert Mascara (Review)

 Product Summary:

A botanically-infused and fiber filled formula, this mascara will give your lashes instant energy thanks to caffeine and biotin. Lifting the sleepiest of lashes and conditioning with arginine, this black mascara gives perkier volume, curl and care all day. 

How to use:

The curved brush will hug all the way around your lash line. To enhance the lifting effect, carefully rotate the brush backwards on itself when you reach the tips of your lashes to encourage curl. Cost:$19

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 

***Cruelty free***

I don't know what it is about this mascara or if it's a specific ingredient but every time I apply it, my eyes water like crazy. At first, I thought it was allergies but my eyes shouldn't be watering for 8+ hours a day. I realized it was the mascara the culprit when I stopped applying it my issues went away. 

And as if it wasn't bad enough, the mascara doesn't stay on my lashes. It barely stays on for a couple hours before I start seeing it show up on my under eyes. It does add some volume to my lashes but it's not worth it when my eyes water every single time I'm wearing it. 

Rating:
I think it's pretty obvious this mascara is getting 1 star on 5. I can't use it because of how watery my eyes get. And the little volume I do get is not worth the pain of watery eyes for 8+ hours a day. Huge pass on this mascara. If you guys ended up having a different experience please let me know cause I was so disappointed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)